Since 2011, I have posted holiday reviews on my blog. Usually, I start the week of Thanksgiving and end the first week of January. I’m starting early this year as I’ve found a need to read some cheerful books to pick up my spirits. The last year has been a little stressful at times and I want to be in the right frame of mind for the approaching holiday season.
To start off my holiday reviewing season, I’m going to list my Top 10 holiday reads from 2011-2016. The reviews for my Christmas past reads can be found by clicking on the category tags and selecting reviews.
Happy Holiday Reading!
Top 10 Reads of Christmas Past
- On Strike for Christmas by Sheila Roberts
- Orphaned Hearts by Shawna K. Williams
- Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
- Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs
- Santa’s Sleigh is on its Way to West Virginia by Eric James
- Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks
- Lowcountry Bordello by Susan M. Boyer
- Home for Christmas by Melissa McClone
- All I Want for Christmas by Nora Roberts
- Bella’s Christmas Bake Off by Sue Watson